Friday, August 1, 2008

Another good day.

Today was a good one. It started out with me and Amy sleeping in. Then we went and paid a few bills and stoped in at a bike shop that I did not know about. I have found my new bike shop! The owner was super friendly and very helpful. He went out of his way to talk to us even though we told him that we were just looking around. I plan on taking my bianchi to him when i can get alittle money together. Hopefully I will be able to afford one of the bikes I picked out one of these days. Even Amy has one picked out. I think that biking will be a fun activity that we can enjoy together.

It was also a good day because I did not have to go to McD's! I'm hunting for a new job after one day! The work is not hard...I just don't speak Spanish! I feel alone and confused even though there are tons of people around me. Oh well, it's a paycheck.

No comments: