Saturday, August 16, 2008

It has been a good week.

Wow. It has been a crazy week. After 5 years of not marching this has been a very tiring week. I needed this though. It has taken alot of stress off my mind. I have enjoyed meeting new people and old friends. This years show is simply amazing. Everything from the intense music to the awesome drill is going to be awesome. I decided to march with one of the school owned horns. It is easier to tune with the rest of the section that way.

The job hunt is at a standstill right now. No one seems to be hiring right now. I'm not too worried about it right now. I have 2 more weeks of band camp left. But after that is over I will be VERY pressed to get a job. I'm hoping Gasden Music will be wanting to hire an apprentice. I REALLY want to get my career going. But things are going slow.

Other than band camp, there hasn't been a whole lot going on.

1 comment:

Ghost of McDonalds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.