Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My new job...

It's been a while since updating my blog-thing but alot has happened.

I FINALLY got a job. Me and Jordan were at McDonald's when I got a telephone call. I did not recognize the number and I was about to not answer. But I answered anyway. It was the manager at Petsmart. He called me in for an interview the next day. I went in and had a job before I left. I am starting out as a stocker. I plan on moving up until I can get the Animal Manager position. So far, from what I have seen, Petsmart is a great company that has their ducks in a row. They are not afraid to invest in a little bit of payroll and trust their employees to get stuff done.

I am still confused on what i want to do with my life. I have recently been throwing the idea of moving up at Petsmart and work retail. Not my number 1 pick but it is an option. Time will tell.

Marching is going well. The show is amazing. I forgot how much I enjoyed marching. This has been a good experience. The memories I am making now will stay with me the rest of my life. Good Times, Good Times...

Good night all...

No comments: